Terms and Conditions for Use of this Site
Except where indicated otherwise, all materials contained in this web site are the copyrighted property of ID Federation, Inc., its affiliates, or its third party licensors. The ID Federation logo, certification marks, and all other service marks and names of various products and services described with the web Site are the marks of ID Federation, Inc.
Permission is hereby granted to use, copy, and distribute the materials contained in this web site without alteration and for non-commercial purposes only; provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices appear in all copies and in the same manner as the original. All other uses are prohibited.
Except as expressly provided herein, you shall not use any portion of this web site, or any other ID Federation, Inc. intellectual property (including, but not limited to ID Federation logos, service marks, and certification marks) in any printed or electronic materials, or on any other web site. Except as expressly provided herein, you shall not modify, publish, reproduce, republish, create derivative works, copy, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or otherwise use any of this web site’s content without prior written permission from ID Federation, Inc. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from this web site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory, without prior written permission from ID Federation, Inc., is prohibited.
ID Federation, Inc. does not knowingly permit anyone to post on this web site materials that infringe on the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your work has been copied and is available on this web site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent (named below) with a notice that includes substantially the following information:
(1) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
(2) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
(3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
(4) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
(5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(6) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a notice meeting the above requirements, we will respond in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to remove or disable access to the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. We will also terminate account access by repeat infringers where we deem appropriate. Our designated agent for notices concerning copyright infringement is:[Need contact information here. The contact, for the purposes of the DMCA Safe Harbor provision, will have to be registered with the USPTO. It is a pretty simple process.]
This web site may contain links to other Internet web sites (“Third-party Sites”) that are not maintained by ID Federation, Inc. These links are provided solely for your convenience. ID Federation, Inc. makes no warranties or representations about the content of, any products or services offered by, or the intellectual property compliance of, such Third-party Sites. We recommend that you take the time to read the privacy policies and user agreements of these sites.
Privacy & Security
Some portions of the ID Federation, Inc. web site are restricted and require a user identification code (“User ID”) and a password for access. Unauthorized use of or access of such portions of the web site is strictly prohibited.
In accessing ID Federation, Inc. web sites or portions of the web site requiring a User ID and password, you agree that:
• ID Federation, Inc. is entitled to act on instructions received under your User ID and password.
• ID Federation, Inc. is not liable for any unauthorized access to your personal information that is not the direct result of gross negligence or intentional misconduct on the part of ID Federation, Inc.
• You will keep your password confidential and you will notify ID Federation, Inc. immediately if you believe someone else has obtained your User ID and password or any unauthorized access to the online service site has occurred or may occur.
ID Federation, Inc. may block access to the online service site without prior notice if we believe your User ID and password are being used by someone other than you, if any unauthorized access to your personal information has occurred or may occur, or for other reasons.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The content and materials in this web site are provided “as is” and without representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. ID Federation, Inc. expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this web site including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. ID Federation, Inc. does not warrant or represent that the functions or operation of this web site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this web site, its servers or any e-mail sent from ID Federation, Inc. are free of viruses or other harmful components. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
ID Federation, Inc. shall not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or damage, nor any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, which arises out of (a) the use of, or inability to use, this web site or content found in this web site, or (b) unless resulting from the gross negligence or intentional actions of ID Federation, Inc., the unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, even if ID Federation, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion of liability for certain damages, so the foregoing exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
Jurisdiction / Enforceability
Use of this web site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws